We are looking for another superstar assistant to join our team! At Timber Dental we consider ourselves to be experts in customer service and patience care.
Our ideal candidate for this position will have at least one year of experience as a dental assistant and be willing to work a 4 day per week full-time schedule.
As A Dental Assistant You’ll Be Expected To:
- Be a team player with a positive attitude toward your teammates and patients
- Keep up in a fast-paced, upbeat office environment
- Be comfortable in an all-digital, paperless office environment
- Work early mornings or evening hours as needed
- Work alongside our dentists to deliver outstanding care to our patients
- Have a knowledge of sterilization and infection control
- Be competent in four-handed dentistry technique
- Have a professional demeanor and appearance
- Be able to lead others as well as accept coaching from others
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current Oregon Certificate of Dental Radiological Proficiency upon hire
- Oregon EFDA (Expanded Functions Dental Assistant) certification within ninety days of hire date
Compensation is dependent upon experience, but our dental assistants earn well above our area’s average rate of pay.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have!
To start the application process, please fill out the form at THIS LINK.